This holiday ad has been automatic translated through a robot, please disregard mistakes.
Circuit cultural evening mag in North India - 13J/11NDiscover the treasures and hidden wonders of North India during this tour with you can make group (max. 25 p) or individual with private guide.Group tour accompanied from 06 to 11/18/2019Individual tour, departure every day according to availability of flights out of school holidays
A trip to India can change a life. During this guided cultural tour, let yourself be guided through the story of this almost continent, in turn Rajputana or Hindu, colonial or Mughal, but always moving. This glitzy country combined of exceptionally, history, traditions, religions, beliefs, cultures, races, ethnicities, mysticism, a glorious past, an engaging present and a promising future.
Summary of the program
Day 1 Brussels / DELHI day 2 DELHI day 3 DELHI / MANDAWA day 4 MANDAWA / BIKANER day 5 BIKANER / POKHRAN day 6 POKHRAN / JAISALMER day 7 JAISALMER / REGION of the DESERT of THAR day 8 of the THAR DESERT REGION / JODHPUR day 9 JODHPUR / PUSHKAR / JAIPUR day 1 0 JAIPUR / FORT of AMBER / JAIPUR day 11 JAIPUR / FATHEPUR SIKRI / AGRA day 12 AGRA / DELHI day 13 DELHI / Brussels
Click here to download the complete program
Date of departure and prices per person for travel in a group with up to 25 people
From 06 to November 19, 2019 Price in double room: €1.890 / PP Price in a single room: €2.440
Possibility in individual outside school holidays:
departure every day according to availability of ODA flights: €2.140* /pp
on basis of a double room (* subject to good fare class available on flights)
Privilege readers 7DimancheBox of spices offered
This price includes:
• International flights • all transfers by bus • 'Tuk tuk' ride to Bikaner • a • a Jaipur rickshaw ride ride carriage in Agra • accommodation in mentioned hotels or similar • meals mentioned in the program • a di dinner with fire show Mandawa • dinner dance show of the desert by the tribe Mangayar • a show of dance Rajasthani in Jaipur • a movie session in Jaipur • a magic show in Agra • visits and rights of entries in the sites mentioned dan s program
This price does not include:
• Expenses personal • the usual tips: indicative, tour guide: 3 to $4 / day per person, the driver: $ 1.5 / day per person, the driver help: $ 1/day per person. For other services (baggage handlers, restaurants, Coachmen, camel, kornacs, rickshaw and guard shoes in the temples, shows,...) $ 25 per person for the entire circuit.
• Fees for entries related to cameras, video camera, etc., on some sites.
• The cost of visas and procedure for obtaining.
• Highly recommended insurance
• For the Belgians, they must have a passport valid 6 months and 10 days after the date of return.
• The visa is required.
• No vaccine is required. Some are recommended and are to evaluate with your doctor. The health formalities remain the responsibility of the traveler.
• The program, the circuit, visits, etc., can be changed for reasons beyond our control.
• The price calculations are based on the rates and rates of exchange of November 2018.
• Any person involved in this trip must be in good mental and physical health.
• Coaches in India don't have only one door at the front and do not have the comfort of European coaches.
• Because of the bad state of the roads in India, traffic can sometimes be difficult, cluttered and these possible disadvantages can extend the steps. Morning sunrises are sometimes necessary. Local guides do not always have a perfect mastery of the French language, an accent can make sometimes difficult to understand. This aspect will be offset by their availability, their kindness and their desire to make you discover their region.
• The price may be revised upwards depending on the rate of $, airport taxes and fuel • this trip is guaranteed from 20 people. Maximum 26 people.
Send us by e-mail the names and dates of birth of each participant as well as potential questions.
You will be contacted directly by our team to complete your booking.
For any other information, contact us by phone at 0032 (0) 2,730 38 84 from Monday to Friday from 9: 00 to 12:30 and from 13 h 30 to 17 H by mentioning '7dimanche North India trip '.
See the general sales conditions Your trip is offered by Vacancesweb.be and operated by Optimum travel.